Author: Manuel Lemos
Package: PHP Utility Classes
When PHP is used to serve Web pages, the execution time must be measured from when the Web server received the HTTP request.
This package provides a class that can calculate the current script's real execution time considering the HTTP request start time.
About the PHP Utility Classes Package
The basic purpose is: Manipulate and validate values of several types
Here follows in more detail what it does:
This package can manipulate and validate values of several types.
It provides several classes that can perform operations on different types of values.
Currently, it can:
- Create an array from a string value using several possible characters as separator strings
- Delete empty values from arrays
- Check if a string is of a valid file name
- Check if a string is a valid file name or page URL that PHP can access
- Determine if a string contains a valid number with a checksum digit calculated using the Luhn algorithm
- Check if a string contains a valid IP address
- Generate a random number with a specific number if digits
- Calculate the percentage value given the partial and total numbers
- Remove white space characters from Unicode strings
- Calculate the time of execution of the current script considering its start time and the current time
This package was considered notable for implementing its benefits in a way that is worth noticing.
Notable PHP packages can be often considered innovative. If this package is also innovative, it can be nominated to the PHP Innovation Award and the author may win prizes and recognition for sharing innovative packages.
If you also developed your own notable or innovative packages consider sharing them, so you can also earn more visibility for your package as well nice prizes.
One nice prize that many PHP developers want and you may like is the PHP elePHPant mascot plush.
You need to be a registered user or login to post a comment
1,611,040 PHP developers registered to the PHP Classes site.
Be One of Us!
Login Immediately with your account on:
No comments were submitted yet.