PHP Classes

Interesting directory-tree copying utility class that is plat...

Recommend this page to a friend!

PHP Recreate Tree  >  All threads  >  Interesting directory-tree copying...  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:Interesting directory-tree copying...
Summary:Package rating comment
Author:Christian Vigh
Date:2016-04-10 15:53:03

Christian Vigh rated this package as follows:

Utility: Sufficient
Consistency: Good
Documentation: Good
Examples: Good

1. Interesting directory-tree copying...   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Christian Vigh Christian Vigh - 2016-04-10 15:53:03
Interesting directory-tree copying utility class that is platform-independent and can provide you with statistics after the copy.

Nice job !

2. Re: Interesting directory-tree copying...   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Alessandro Quintiliani Alessandro Quintiliani - 2016-04-10 16:18:00 - In reply to message 1 from Christian Vigh
Thank you very much Christian!

Please feel free of submitting any doubt or even critics if there was something wrong on my package.

Regards

Alessandro Quintiliani

3. Re: Interesting directory-tree copying...   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Christian Vigh Christian Vigh - 2016-04-10 16:38:00 - In reply to message 2 from Alessandro Quintiliani
Hello Alessandro,

I have no doubt or criticisms to submit to you, but only a suggestion : it would be nice if your class could preserve original file permissions.

I mean : if the $_permissionDestDir or $_permissionDestFile properties are null (the default when a property is not initialized), then use the original directory or file permissions.

Another point : your constructor is named '__constructor' ; did you mean '__construct' ? it seems to be called from nowhere.

With kind regards,
Christian.

4. Re: Interesting directory-tree copying...   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Alessandro Quintiliani Alessandro Quintiliani - 2016-04-10 17:46:56 - In reply to message 3 from Christian Vigh
Hello Christian

regarding the default permission you are right!! I will correct and publish it as soon as possible, as well as "_constructor" instead of "_construct": it was obviously a mispelling mistake.

Best regards

Alessandro Quintiliani