|Ratings|| ||Unique User Downloads|| ||Download Rankings|
|Not yet rated by the users||Total: 182 ||All time: 8,625 This week: 189|
This class can be used to perform operations to manipulate MySQL records.
It can connect to a MySQL database server using the MySQLi extension and performs several type of common operations. Currently it can:
- List all records of a table
- Delete records of a table that match a condition
- Insert a new record to database table from a values submitted via a posted form or an array
- Update existing database table records with values from a form via the POST method or with a given array
- Execute a query about a given user that is logging in and stores its user record values in session variables
- Destroy the logged user session that may have been previously created with the user details retrieved from the database
- Check if a user is logged checking a given session key value and redirect the user browser to a login page or another page depending on the result.
Simple PHP Create Read Update Delete Class
||Applications that use this package
No pages of applications that use this class were specified.
If you know an application of this package, send a message to the author to add a link here.